Tattoos by Edvard Nielsen as Nielsen Tat are custom-made, customized designs which are subject to the copyright of the artist. They are not to be used as templates for other customers.
Terms and Conditions
Before getting a tattoo with Edvard Nielsen as Nielsen Tat, the client acknowledges that they understand the fact and matters set forth below and agree as follows.
Infection and Adverse Reactions
1. The client understands that it is not reasonably possible for Edvard Nielsen as Nielsen Tat to determine whether they might have an allergic reaction to the pigments or processes used in their tattoo. The client agrees to accept the risk that such a reaction is possible.
2. The client acknowledges that infection is always possible as a result of getting a tattoo, particularly if they do not take proper care of their tattoos.
3. The client acknowledges that they have received aftercare instructions and will try to follow them to the best of their abilities.
1. The client agrees that they have done their due diligence in checking the spelling and meaning of their tattoo designs (words and symbols) prior to getting inked. Edvard Nielsen as Nielsen Tat is not to be held liable for any mistakes of the words and symbols the client has requested for.
2. The client agrees that any touch-up work needed will be done at their own expense.
3. The client acknowledges that variations in colour and design may exist between any tattoo design selected by them and the tattoo that is ultimately applied to their body.
4. The client understands that variations in the appearance of the colour of their tattoo are possible, depending on the colour, condition and type of their skin.
Pre-existing Medical Conditions
Should the client have any pre-existing medical conditions, they have consulted and sought the advice of a doctor prior to approaching us.
1. If the client has any existing medical condition that might affect the healing of this tattoo, please inform us beforehand.
2. If the client is currently pregnant, or nursing, please inform us beforehand.
3. The client cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at any point of the process.
4. The client does not have medical or skin conditions that will interfere with the tattoo such as (but not limited to): acne, scarring (keloid), eczema, psoriasis, freckles, moles or sunburns. If they do, please inform us beforehand.
5. The client does not have any type of infection or rash anywhere on their body. If they do, please inform us beforehand.
6. The client understands that any medical treatments or skin-altering procedures such as (but not limited to): skin treatment, laser hair removal and plastic surgery may result in adverse changes to their tattoo.
The client acknowledge that a tattoo is a permanent change to their appearance and that no representations have been made to them as to the ability to later change or remove their tattoo.
The client acknowledges that they are over the age of eighteen and that they have truthfully represented to Edvard Nielsen as Nielsen Tat that the obtaining of a tattoo is their choice, and their choice alone.
The client consents to the application of the tattoo and to any actions or conduct for the procedure.